HAND MADE OUTCOME PROCESS

                                              HAND MADE OUTCOMES

As part of the objectives of my project, I am required to make 6 2D outcomes which can be made by either hand or digitally. I then decided to make handmade outcomes of my site plan, concept sketch, elevations as well as sections. 



                                                  SOUTH AND WEST ELEVATIONS

I made these sketches using a drawing board. I began by drawing the main outlines with a scale which is1m:50cm.  I used an H pencil when drawing therefore my pencil marks were quite light in the beginning. After using a pencil, I then drew over it with an ink pen.














SOUTH ELEVATION


                                                                    WEST ELEVATION




                                                                SECTION SKETCHES


A section shows the inner view of a room. Hence. I had to use the same measurements and scale I used for the elevations in this as well. The major difference is the fact that inner furniture and objects are visible. The ground floor displays the main office, reception as well as lounge areas. The first and second-floor display artworks and the Virtual Reality Exhibition room

The first floor displays 3D model artwork while the second floor displays portraits, paintings and other artworks. 

SOUTH SECTION




WEST SECTION


                                                            TO MAKE THE SITE PLAN  




I used a drawing board and traced the map I printed out. Afterwards I coloured it in with colour pencils







CONCEPT SKETCH IN TWO-POINT PERSPECTIVE


To draw in a point perspective, I drew a horizontal line and then I identified two focal points. Whilst making the sketch, I made sure all my sketches advanced towards the focal points. After I was done, I then coloured it in with coloured pencils. 

Hand-made sketches were a bit of a struggle because I did not have the accuracy of a computer. Instead, I had to make sure I used accurate scales as well as a ruler to sketch accurate shapes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE