FLOOR PLAN WITH ARCSITE

                                                  FLOOR PLAN

Initially, I used a smart draw for my floor plans. However, I experienced technical challenges and the floor plans I made were lost. To improvise I used a different Architecture software named ArcSite in doing this. 

caption began by drawing the main features according to the scale I used throughout my project which is 1m:50 cm

I then began to add in the various rooms. Some of these rooms are the guest lounge room, the enquiry office as well and the reception area not forgetting the male and female urinals which are all on the ground floor. 



 

   ,Next I applied the same method to draw the first floor floor plan. Unlike the ground floor, the first floor has exhibition spaces which are both physical and virtual exhibitions.






                      This is the final outcome of my floor plans displayed on the design board

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE