PHOTOSHOP FOR DESIGN BOARDS

 PHOTOSHOP DEVELOPMENT


In Art Portfolio One, I learnt how to use Photoshop. This term I had the liberty to pick from other design board software's but I still used photoshop because it is widely used in the design industry. 







  Since I am starting a new design board series I selected the New File button on the left side of the    screen 


                     I then selected the A3 sheet and changed the orientation to landscape and clicked on create. 


I then searched for a copyright free image on Unsplash but I did not like this image. For my final Art Portflolio design boards I wanted a pastel colour but I did not know what exactly I wanted 

At that moment in order not to waste time I decided to start with the texts while I delibrate on the colour I wanted. 




I then decided to use my concept image as the background, reducing the opacity and layering it with a pastel blue colour. 



Afterwards, I began to develop all the design board by cropping imagesnand editing them when the need arises. I also used Photoshop to type in respective texts for the concept, site plan, demographics as well as the site plan. 


In the image above I was transferring the image to my designboard by selecting the whole image, tapping on edit then copy then I pasted the image on the main design board. I repeated the same process throughout till I finished all my design boards 














































The boards above is the compilation of all the outcomes I worked towards this year. I am very content with the progress I made because I was able to take this project head on in order to produce outcomes using various techniques.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE