USING PHOTOSHOP FOR DESIGN BOARDS

PHOTOSHOP FOR DESIGN BOARDS




First of all, to create the background for my boards, I had to open the Adobe Photoshop app. 




To select the board I loaded more presets selected the A3 board and made it landscape.



I then created a blank canvas 






This is what one of my design boards looked like after editing it with the required texts and images





To save my design board accurately to upload to the website, I selected file, save then click on save a s a copy. Then a drop-down menu was displayed like the one below. On the drop-down menu, I selected JPEG and renamed my document. Using Photoshop was quite challenging at first but as I practiced more I became better at it.





DESIGN BOARDS






















































































 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE