BREAK DOWN OF PROJECT. IDEA GENERATION POST 2

                                            IDEA GENERATION POST 2 

This post is mainly an expansion of my previous post regarding my idea generation. The Social Housing sector demands precision and the ability to experiment with varying ideas. Hence, this task I would say was coincidentally given to me to challenge me and pull me out of my comfort zone. 


With regards to the design of the flats for residency, I currently have an idea of making multiple blocks for residency or one main building where all residents will reside. This will be an ultra modern themed structure.


For the interior of the rooms minimalistic and modern interior will be incorporated to make the inner space feel cool and aesthetic whilst being a cozy home for families, and single residents as well. 


As I mentioned in the previous blog, the presence of flora and greenery will be extremely visible on the premises. As an aspiring Architect, I persevere to promote environmentalism in my designs to preserve the natural environment by incorporating it into the layout of my outcomes. There will be gardens on site as well as plants and flowers planted all around to create a natural landscape. The children's playground will not be left out but will also include flowers and grass in order to elevate the layout of the playground equipment. 


As a residential building, there should be side attractions for residents of all ages. At Horizon Tower in New Cromwell, there will be on site gyms with ready to serve personal trainers. Working out is fundamental to ensure good health therefore gym sessions will be encourages


There will also be a spa and wellness centre where residents can relax and rejuvenate themselves with the assistance of individuals with top notch expertise



Common rooms will be made available across the Horizon Tower in the form of outdoor spaces. This will be done to ensure that all residents manage to build relationships with fellow residents to ensure unity. The eateries will also enable those who have busy schedules to still be able to purchase food and drinks after a stressful day at work or if they are in a rush to leave to their jobs and had no time to cook. 




Horizon Tower will be a residency which loves and cherishes people of all characters and races. There will be a no racism and discrimination policy to prevent superiority complexes on site. All residents will be treated with respect and kindness no matter their skin colour or ethnicity.




That's a wrap for my idea generations. As I said earlier, these are not my final ideas and I will build upon the ones I have stated in this post as well as the previous one



My next post will be based on Developing idea sketches I made in class regarding the Horizon Tower design. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE