CONCEPT SKETCH AND TWO POINT PERSPECTIVE/ TOUCH UP WITH PIXLR

DEVELOPMENT OF CONCEPT SKETCH AND TWO-POINT PERSPECTIVE

For my projects, I decided to sketch both a concept and a two-point perspective. Bear in mind that both are still two-point perspectives. This was done in order to view the building from different angles 






The first sketch I began with was the two point perspective. I did this by drawing a horizontal line from the left side to the right side of the paper. Afterwards I drew a midsection line which will be the edge of the two point perspective.



The next step was to draw on the main structure of the building. which is six floors. I did this by using a ruler which recedes towards the two focal points. Afterwards, I drew in the plants and coloured them in the right side using markers and coloured pencils by layering them. I then paused this in order to begin the main concept sketch



I applied the same method I used to make the two-point perspective as they are both perspective views of the building. 


The next thing I did was to draw the doors leading to the terraces. This was quite tricky because if I messed up the measurements it would have looked odd. But I used a width of approximately 2.5 cm for each main door


I also drew vegetation which advances towards the focal points.





The next step is to draw the glass doors for the terrace. I used the same measurements I used in the 2-point perspective which was 2.5 centimetres. For the concept sketch, I coloured it in and drew pavements for the pathway. However, it wasn't looking even so I decided to use Pixlr to colour both the concept and two-point perspective digitally. 






I used the paint brush option on the side to fill in the colours as well as drawing the pavement. In order to produce a smooth finish I also filled in the sky with a pastel blue colour. I applied this method as well to my concept sketch and it was successful. 



This process not difficult but the main problem was the application of markers cause can easily ruin your work. However, I used it carefully to prevent work from getting destroyed 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE