ARCHITECTURE DESIGN BOARD

         DESIGN BOARD FOR RECREATIONAL CENTRE DEVELOPMENT


The design board below outlines the site plan analysis with regards to the design of my project. To develop this design board, I used :

1 Adobe Photoshop

2. Adobe Express


First Board


                             This board provides the main overview of my project



Second Board

             This board outlines the main materials that will be used in the construction                                                                of my design board


Third Board

Site and Demographics board which contains information about the target market as well as 
statistics about the residents of Brighton about recreation


Fourth Board

The Site Plan with Dimensions is one of the most important boards. It contains both a visual and a written presentation of what the recreational centre consists of.




  ELEVATION DESIGN BOARDS OF SEASIDE BLISS RECREATIONAL CENTRE


















Comments

  1. I appreciate the amount of work to create your design board. Your posts need to tell the story of what you were trying to achieve and the process you took to complete the design board. For example, For my first design board, I wanted to demonstrate my planning skills and decided to create my design boards using .. Please write about what you were trying to achieve concerning how you used the software.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE