WEBSITE BUILDING : ABOUT ME

                                        

                                   BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT ME






My name is Manuela Boaduwa Xose Mantey. I am a Ghanaian, and I am currently studying Architecture design in the United Kingdom at De Montfort University. Since my childhood, I have been fascinated and inspired by the work of ultramodern, deconstructivism, and neo futuristic architecture. Ghana has a blend of ancient and modern architecture that tells a story of its past. I find architectural features of tall and large abstract buildings of particular interest. I was also drawn towards this segment of Architecture because of the way designers can freely express themselves. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE