TERM REEFLECTION






REFLECTION ON THE TERMS WORK



                                                     Indoor Recreational Centre- SketchUp

                                                                

This term, my major project was to design an indoor recreational center and in doing so, I have acquired a range of skills as well as learned how to use a variety of software.


At the beginning of the term, I had no knowledge about the use of Blogger for the documentation of information. But through the various class sessions and personal time I spent building this blog I now know how to navigate and use this platform and navigate my way around.

The learning process was stressful and tough but I have been able to accomplish many things. I got to learn how to use software such as SketchUp to build the model of my project, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop to modify my pictures to a high standard and to create my design boards. I also used Pixlr to edit photos for my projects as well. I am familiar with the use of Canva as I am a proficient user of the app but I also also improved my skills regarding the software. This term I also learned about using the Winx Website. Through class sessions and personal practice, I can now maneuver my way through

I also learned about the planning process of projects. With a project, SMART Objectives must be set in place to ensure an individual achieves an objective.  With the use of design boards as well as mood boards, I ensured that the plans for my project were documented either with pictures or texts 



I am anticipating the commencement of the next term which will enable me to widen my scope of knowledge about Architecture





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE