WEBSITE FEEDBACK AND UX TESTING

 


During this session in class, we were tasked to create a Google form for our fellow classmates to give us feedback on the features displayed on the site. I then placed the form into the navigation bar of my website to make it easier for people to access. This blog is an analysis and breakdown of the responses I got from the feedback form

                                       

                                       

All of the respondents thought my homepage was good and had the appropriate features as well as a good layout 


The navigation section was well designed on my website for easy accessibility on my website  website







My page had royalty-free and copyright-free images. The site has a dark theme so these images blend well with it 




My about me page was simple and well organized hence it was seen as creative



I made sure  I edited my website in both computer mode and mobile mode to make sure the layouts are accurate. Hence all of them were pleased with the design 


All of the respondents gave positive feedback saying they will highly recommend my website


My social links are displayed at the bottom of every page as well as the about me page which makes
 accessibility easier




I am very delighted that all the respondents were satisfied with the design of my website. I made sure that the font styles were consistent as well and other features like picture size and navigation panels followed a similar trend





I made sure I customized my website to make it visually pleasing as well as easy to navigate through. Therefore I am happy all respondents were content with my website


Finally, all respondents left comments regarding my website. All the comments were positive and good. However, I will add more features to my website to improve it as time goes on





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE