FURTHER IDEA SKETCHES pt 1

                                           EXPERIMENTATION SESSION


Week 6 began with tutorials but in the second session, an experimentation class was done. This experimentation session was held to enable us to use a different medium for our sketches, alter the overall design, change the general outlook, or try out different colour palettes. I was really looking forward to this session because I did  not have a concrete idea planned out of what my final outcome would look like hence, I was really looking forward to this session 


                                 

                                               
                                                        BUILD UP OF MY SKETCHES 




This was the first main sketch I made after the crazy 8 idea generation in week 1. Since my project is an art gallery, I was going for a contemporary outlook regarding the design. Hence, flowing organic lines are present as well as glass windows. However, this sketch was not satisfactory so I continued with the process.







This was the second sketch I made which also does not have shape or form. I made this sketch to see what I could do with straight lines instead of curvy and wavy lines. I was still not satisfied so I moved to the next step.







I made this rough sketch with the idea of the dead flower from the object inspiration task in mind. I made the three floors look like curved petals to have a broad visualization of what it would look like. This drawing was basic and below average so I decided to take it up a notch by drawing by taking the angles into consideration









This was the first 3-dimensional sketch I made. I was envisioning a three-story building with an open-top roof. I did this using the oblique perspective technique where a 3-dimensional shape is sketched using a 45-degree angle. This sketch has the front elevation being the most visible and the left elevation being scarcely visible.
 










                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE