MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

                                               PROJECT PLAN OUTLINE


My project plan outline reinstates the ideas I've developed throughout my blog as well as new additions. These include the tasks I will be completing every week, the Architects I will conduct research on, the materials I will utilise as well as my expectations for the final outcome 

By the deadline day, I must have completed all these tasks for my project to be of high quality 

The link to my project plan is down below 








                                                                           VISUALLY APPEALING BUILDINGS




                                               

PROJECT PLAN OUTLINE


                                    (20TH JANUARY) MAJOR PROJECT PLAN UPDATES



1. Welcome and Icebreaker - complete, no icebreaker

I have completed the icebreaker post and added it to my blog 


2. Initial ideas
My initial ideas blog is completed and posted



3. Initial Research
Initial research has been completed.



4. Project Statement
The project statement is done and posted 


5. Project Plan and at least one project update
My Project plan is complete



6. Development of your project work - Object Lesson
The blog is complete


7. Development of project work - Skills Week
Complete


8.3 x Further research posts on concept, techniques/materials
Complete



9.3 x Process of making the project (2D & 3D) including making the portfolio
I have posted blogs on my 2d journey which entails the processes leading up to the finalization of my design



10.1 x Final Pieces and adding to the website
It is complete


11. Reflection
Complete
















Comments

  1. Ok, good to see this on here....finally! Come back to this post and update when you complete the outstanding elements.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE