Project sign off

                                                      PROJECT SIGN OFF 


After my initial ideas were established, I had a sign-off session with my tutor. During the session, I reinstated the plan I had for my final project. My tutor also gave comments and amended certain aspects of my plan. This involved how I would produce my concept sketches as well as my 3D outcome. Following my sign-off, I will continue with in-depth planning of my 2d and 3d outcomes. The link for my sign-off is below;


Project Sign off


Comments

  1. Ok, good to see this on here. I asked you to say what your next step was going to be, so be a bit more specific than you have here.

    Include an image as an example of your design ideas here or an example of the research you are going to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE