MAKING CHANGES TO MY WEBSITE.


WEBSITE CHANGES




To add my new portfolio to the website I had to upload the images from photshop. I did this by selecting the gallery option then I tapped on upload and arranged the pictures according to the required layout




After making changes to the desktop site, I also had to make changes to the mobile app website
I did this by selecting the mobile phone option at the top of the screen. Afterwards, I edited the text layout and images for it to follow a chronological order





Afterwards, I had to also edit the buttons to fit the page. This process was not difficult and I finished this in less than a minute.



I then changed the header name at the top of my site from Nueli Architecture to Manuela Mantey still maintaining the same font




The newly edited portfolio paged after I edited my website



Newly edited Home page with a new background

Newly edited Home page with a new background








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE