REFLECTION

REFLECTION ON WORK DONE THROUGHOUT THE SECOND TERM 




The Art Portfolio module began at the beginning of January and all too soon the first segment of this module has come to an end.

In the first weeks, it was mostly about icebreaker challenges and familiarizing ourselves with the module. In the third week, the real work began as we needed to begin the formal planning towards our final outcomes. I made several sketches but at that point, I had still not found a concrete design

In consecutive weeks after I picked the pop art thee, my idea began to make sense and with the help of my tutor I finalized my design.

One major thing Art Portfolio has taught me is time management. Before this course, I could barely manage my extra school hours wisely because of improper planning. However, as time went on I became accustomed to the workload.

The Art Portfolio module has also developed my expertise in 3D and 2D model making. With constant practice, I developed my sketching abilities as well as my ability to make 3D live models of structures.

This term was quite stressful but at the end of it I was able to make do with the resources I had at my disposal to produce quality outcomes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE