FIRST FLOOR AND SECOND FLOOR WITH ARCSITE

 CREATION OF FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR



This post is a follow-up to the previous Arc site blog. In that blog I explained how I designed the ground floor. In this post, I will describe and analyse the process involved in my, designed the first and second floors of residences in block A. 
,


First of all I began by drawing the required dimensions for both the first and second floor. In the picture above it is labelled 3rd floor which is a mistake. For the first and second floor I used the same processes so I did them simultaneously. The dimensions for the second floor is 22 metres by 20 metres and for the first floor 26 metres by 20 metres.





For the first floor, after marking out the dimensions with the onscreen pencil I used the wall tool to mark out the required walls. On the first floor there are two 4 bedroom apartments. One on the left and one on the right with the space in the middle being the hallway which includes the staircase and elevator 




The image above is that of the 2nd floor which consists of two 2 bedroom apartments and one 3 bedroom apartment. I repeated the same process by marking out the required rooms and walls . Afterwards I furnished them using the inventory. I took videos of this process but it seems the blogger app is not making it possible for me to upload them. However per the image above I furnished all washrooms, bedrooms, kitchen and dining which is open plan as well as the utility room. 







I repeated the same process for the first floor by also furnishing it with the necessary furniture


Finally, I added in the measurements using the measure button on the right hand side of the screen. Not to forget I also included the terrace which has a constant size of 40 m^2 throughout all the apartments. 
I also made sure to implement the 1m:100 scale in my floor plans as well. All rooms have doors and windows for ventilation and circulation. 



                                                                 FIRST FLOOR 

                                                                 SECOND FLOOR 










Above are the final outcomes of the floor plans which will be used in my design boards. Overall the process was not difficult. As the saying goes Rome was not built in a day hence it took several days before I was able to complete these outcomes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

MAJOR PROJECT PLAN

INITIAL RESEARCH: ATELIERS JEAN NOUVEL- MONAD TERRACE